working and studying at CTA
Actual job opportunities
- Professor of energy storage and electric propulsion systems, the selected candidate will be responsible for establishing and directing a research chair supported by the Centre de technologies avancées BRP – Université de Sherbrooke (CTA), a leader in the development of advanced technologies for vehicles and mobility.
- Specialist in electrical engineering, with the desire to propel her career to a higher level by developing her expertise in transportation electrification.
- Electrical Engineer, with the desire to propel her career to the next level by developing her expertise in transportation electrification.
SIMULATION ENGINEER :
- FEA Simulation Engineer, is a professional opportunity for engineers with expertise in modeling, analysis and experimental validation. As a member of the Simulation team, you will have a concrete influence on the development of technological solutions, and will have the chance to work on a wide range of projects for several CTA customers, including some in the aerospace field.
- Connectivity and Telecommunications Engineer
Contact us easily at email@example.com.
JOBS, INTERNSHIPS, SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO : INFO@CTA-BRP-UDES.COM
internships and graduate studies
Come and do your internship, master’s or doctorate with us!
ELECTRIFICATION (INTERNSHIPS AND GRADUATE STUDIES) :
- Mechanical Engineering, with an interest in battery thermal management and electrothermal modeling of batteries.
- Electrical engineering, with an interest in microelectronics, integrated circuit design and power electronics.
- Computer or electrical engineering, with an interest in embedded code programming for battery management systems.
- Chemical engineering, with an interest in electro-chemical modeling of Li-ion cells and aging modes of different types of cell chemistries.
MECHATRONICS (INTERNSHIPS AND GRADUATE STUDIES):
- 10 opportunities offered in:
- Internships in vehicle modeling
- Masters and doctoral projects
Discover our working and living environment
The CTA offers career, internship, master’s and doctoral opportunities in an exceptional environment. A team of professionals with varied and complementary specialties, state-of-the-art equipment and projects that change the way we design vehicles. Get to know committed, curious and forward-looking people.
working at CTA
We are constantly on the lookout for technicians, engineers and professionals with talent and personal values that match those of CTA:
In addition, if you have a strong interest in predictive engineering (simulation), vehicle electrificaiton, connectivity, lightweighting, noise and vibration, testing or mechatronics, we would like to know you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studying at CTA
The CTA constantly hosts interns, Masters (MSc) or Doctorate (PhD) level engineering students working on research projects sponsored by industry. Grants in excess of 15 000$ are available for these projects based on the project’s content.
All students are integrated in an industrial project and supported by a team of professors from a partner University as well as the team of CTA engineers and technicians leading the project.
If your interests are aligned with our fields of expertise and values match those of our organization, contact us at email@example.com.