working and studying at CTA
actual job opportunities
- Electrical Engineer, with a desire to develop expertise in microelectronics, IC design and power electronics
- Computer or electrical engineer, with the desire to develop expertise in embedded code programming for battery management systems.
- Project coordinator, with a desire to develop management skills and who has experience in managing or coordinating collaborative projects with grants.
SIMULATION ENGINEER :
- Connectivity and Telecommunications Engineer
Contact us easily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOBS, INTERNSHIPS, SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO : INFO@CTA-BRP-UDES.COM
internships and graduate studies
Come and do your internship, master’s or doctorate with us!
ELECTRIFICATION (INTERNSHIPS AND GRADUATE STUDIES) :
- Mechanical Engineering, with an interest in battery thermal management and electrothermal modeling of batteries.
- Electrical engineering, with an interest in microelectronics, integrated circuit design and power electronics.
- Computer or electrical engineering, with an interest in embedded code programming for battery management systems.
- Chemical engineering, with an interest in electro-chemical modeling of Li-ion cells and aging modes of different types of cell chemistries.
MECHATRONICS (INTERNSHIPS AND GRADUATE STUDIES):
- 10 opportunities offered in:
- Internships in vehicle modeling
- Masters and doctoral projects
working at CTA
We are constantly on the lookout for technicians, engineers and professionals with talent and personal values that match those of CTA:
In addition, if you have a strong interest in predictive engineering (simulation), vehicle electrificaiton, connectivity, lightweighting, noise and vibration, testing or mechatronics, we would like to know you!
Contact us at email@example.com.
Studying at CTA
The CTA constantly hosts interns, Masters (MSc) or Doctorate (PhD) level engineering students working on research projects sponsored by industry. Grants in excess of 15 000$ are available for these projects based on the project’s content.
All students are integrated in an industrial project and supported by a team of professors from a partner University as well as the team of CTA engineers and technicians leading the project.
If your interests are aligned with our fields of expertise and values match those of our organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.